False Flag Alien Invasion – Stewart Swerdlow
Stewart Swerdlow – The History Of Mind Control
13-CUBED:CASE STUDIES IN MIND-CONTROL & PROGRAMMING
Do you experience:
- buzzing, humming, high-pitched noises, or voices in your head?
- an aversion to, or an affinity for, flashing lights and rotating fans?
- obsessive compulsive behavior, anorexia, bulimia, or abuse issues?
- strange body markings, out-of-body or abduction dreams/experiences?
- repetitive dreams of escalators, ladders, slides, or elevators?
- night time vomiting, night sweats, nightmares, or night terrors?
- sexual dysfunction, promiscuity, or disassociate personality disorder?
- bone-chilling cold from which you cannot get warm?
- pressure at the forehead or around the top of the head?
- feelings of loneliness, isolation, depression, or suicide?
- irrational fears, paranoia, anxiety attacks, inability to focus, concentrate, or set goals?
- sudden behavior changes, aggressiveness, violent outbursts, or inability to function?
- knowing that something is just not right but you cannot put your finger on it?